Saturday 5 December 2009

The beginning of a discourse . . .

Welcome to U-type-ia, a blog which will form the ideas behind, what will become, my atelier group for fourth year.
I have many thoughts as to what this will be, but at the moment, will simply present my ideas as a series of stimulating thoughts, inspirational work, places, people and discourse.
I will post things from time to time, and you are welcome to comment on, and discuss the material.

In fourth year, students work in groups of about eight people with an atelier leader, who will set the agenda and themes for an area of study which will lead to a major project and dissertation.
In Graphic Design we will aim at the moment to have three such groups.

I will introduce the theme I wish to explore with a series of posts, which over the next six months will become more focused.
Not everything will be in relation to the atelier, some things will be . . . just because I like them.

I hope all students on the course find something of interest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment